From HowardForums Wiki
Here is a listing of our Wikis. If you don't see a page for your favorite Manufacturer, Carrier or Smartphone PDA OS feel free to create one and link to it below. Please also check the site directory to see if the information you're looking for already exists. Thanks!
Carriers by continent
- Bell Mobility: (wiki)
- Rogers: (wiki)
- Telus: (wiki)
- Wind (wiki)
- Mobilicity (wiki)
- Public Mobile (wiki)
- Fido a subsidiary of Rogers: (wiki)
- Koodo a subsidiary of Telus: (wiki)
- Mike a subsidiary of Telus: (wiki)
- Solo a subsidiary of Bell: (wiki)
- Virgin Mobile Canada a subsidiary of Bell: (wiki)
- Alltel: (wiki) (forum) In 2008, Verizon acquired Alltel. Divested markets have been acquired by AT&T and Atlantic Tele-Network.
- Nextel: (wiki) (forum) In 2005, Sprint and Nextel merged. The Nextel iDEN network continues to operate separately from the CDMA network.
- U.S. Cellular: (wiki) (forum)
- MetroPCS: (wiki) (forum)
- Cricket: (wiki) (forum)
- nTelos: (wiki) (forum)
- Amp'd: wiki - Defunct as of July 31, 2007
- Boost: (wiki) (forum)
- Page Plus: (wiki) (forum)
- Tracfone: (wiki) (forum) and (wiki: Straight Talk)
- Virgin Mobile USA: (wiki) (forum)
Data service technologies
Note: Red links indicate articles without content... if you have some useful information about these manufacturers, please help us out and add it!
- Alcatel Mobile Phones
- General Mobile
- Spice Mobility
- VK Mobile