From HowardForums Wiki
Here is a listing of our Wikis. If you don't see a page for your favorite Manufacturer, Carrier or Smartphone PDA OS feel free to create one and link to it below. Please also check the site directory to see if the information you're looking for already exists. Thanks!
- Nextel: (wiki) (forum) In 2005, Sprint and Nextel merged. The Nextel iDEN network continues to operate separately from the CDMA network.
- Alltel: (wiki) (forum) In 2008, Verizon acquired Alltel. Divested markets have been acquired by AT&T and Atlantic Tele-Network.
- U.S. Cellular: (wiki) (forum)
- MetroPCS: (wiki) (forum)
- Cricket: (wiki) (forum)
- nTelos: (wiki) (forum)
- Boost from Sprint Nextel: (wiki) (forum)
- Tracfone: (wiki) (forum) and (wiki: Straight Talk)
- Virgin: (wiki) (forum)
- Page Plus: (wiki) (forum)
- Bell Mobility: (wiki)
- Rogers: (wiki)
- Telus: (wiki)
- Wind (wiki)
- Mobilicity (wiki)
- Public Mobile (wiki)
- Fido a subsidiary of Rogers: (wiki)
- Koodo a subsidiary of Telus: (wiki)
- Mike a subsidiary of Telus: (wiki)
- Solo a subsidiary of Bell: (wiki)
- Virgin Mobile a subsidiary of Bell: (wiki)
The only country in the world to ban locked phones!
Latin America and the Caribbean
Data service technologies
- Dual-sim Android phones
- S60 (previously Series 60)
- Microsoft Pocket PC
- Microsoft Smartphone
- Palm Treo
Note: Red links indicate articles without content... if you have some useful information about these manufacturers, please help us out and add it!