Virgin Mobile USA
Virgin Mobile USA, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint Nextel Corporation that provides nationwide, pre-paid, wireless voice, messaging and broadband data products and services to customers in the continental United States under the Virgin Mobile and Assurance Wireless brands. Founded in 2001 as a joint venture between the Virgin Group and Sprint Corporation, Virgin Mobile USA, LLC commenced operations in June, 2002 providing services as a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) via the Sprint Nextel CDMA PCS 1900 MHz digital network. Virgin Mobile USA was the first operational MVNO in the United States.
Virgin Mobile USA acquired Helio, Inc. in 2008. Sprint Nextel Corporation acquired Virgin Mobile USA in 2009.
Virgin Mobile branded handsets and broadband access devices are available on line and at more than 40,000 retail partner locations including Best Buy, RadioShack, Target and Wal-Mart stores. Virgin Mobile branded top-up cards are available online and in 150,000 retail locations nationwide.
Virgin Mobile USA licenses the right to use the Virgin brand from U.K.-based Virgin Group. Virgin Mobile USA is not affiliated with any other companies offering Virgin branded wireless communication services outside the United States. Virgin Mobile USA is headquartered in Warren, New Jersey, United States and provides service to approximately 6 million customers.
Source(s): Virgin Mobile USA
Virgin Mobile USA
General Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions of Service - Effective July 01, 2012
- Service Plans
- General Terms & Conditions - payLoTM by Virgin Mobile Service Plans
Products and services
- Beyond Talk smartphones and plans
- payLo by Virgin Mobile feature phones and plans
- Broadband2Go wireless data devices and plans
- Can I use another wireless provider's handset or an unlocked handset on Virgin Mobile USA?
- Can I use a handset from a non-USA Virgin Mobile division (e.g., Virgin Mobile Canada) on Virgin Mobile USA?
- Can I upload ringtones to my Virgin Mobile USA handset or download them from another web site to my handset?
- Which Virgin Mobile USA handsets can I connect to my PC?
- Can I roam to other providers' networks with Virgin Mobile USA?
- Can I use a Virgin Mobile handset on another provider's network?
- I lost my Account PIN/vKey. How can I get it back?
- What applications can I download to and use on my Virgin Mobile USA handset?
- Which Virgin Mobile USA handsets use broadband EV-DO for web and data? Which handsets use the slower 1xRTT networking?
- Does checking voicemail use voice minutes on Virgin Mobile USA?
- How can I check my voice, text messaging and data usage?
- What happens if my balance runs out and I don't top up my account?
- What is the minimum amount I can pay to use Virgin Mobile USA?
Source(s): FAQ's support
BeyondTalk - Current
- Apple iPhone 4 8GB (available in black or white)
- Apple iPhone 4S 16 GB (available in black or white)
- Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Reverb
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G (available in titanium or white)
- HTC Evo V 4G
- HTC One V
- Kyocera Rise
- Kyocera Event (available in black or red)
- LG Optimus Elite (available in black or white)
- LG Optimus Slider
- PCD Venture (JukeB manufactured by Alcatel-Lucent)
- LG Optimus V
BeyondTalk - Discontinued
- Samsung Intercept
- Samsung Restore
- LG Rumor2
- LG Rumor Touch
- Blackberry Curve 8530
- Motorola Triumph
- HTC Wildfire S
- Kyocera Loft
BeyondTalk - Rumored
- Virgin Mobile JukeB (rumored, Jan 2012)
- ZTE Chaser (rumored, Feb 2012)
- ZTE Venture (rumored, Feb 2012)
PayLo - Current
PayLo - Discontinued
- Kyocera Jax
- Kyocera TNT!
- Kyocera X-TC
- Kyocera S2300
- LG FLARE
- Samsung M340
- Samsung Restore
- UTStarcom Arc
Broadband data devices
- Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200
- Virgin Mobile Ovation MC76
- Virgin Mobile Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot
- Virgin Mobile U600 3G/4G USB Stick
Never post copyrighted information. Enter links to news articles only - do not paste partial or complete copyrighted articles into this wiki.