Unlock 1.1.3 with 3.9 boot loader. No 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 otb
From HowardForums Wiki
Guide: Unlock 1.1.3 with 3.9 Boot Loader. (WILL NOT WORK WITH 1.1.2 OTB or 1.1.3OTB)
For both Mac & PC's
BACKUP ALL DATA!!!
First, download the following Firmware files
1.1.1 - Click Here 1.1.2- Click Here FOR 1.0.2 Users
I'm assuming you have already by-passed and jailbroken your iPhone and also have Installer.app
Make sure you put Auto-Unlock to NEVER. Make sure you have the 03.14.08_G baseband to do this.
For 1.1.1 If you have already by-passed activation, jailbroken and have Installer.app installed on 1.1.1, continue to step 2
1. Jailbreak into iPhone using Jailbreakme.com.
2. Once jailbroken, go to Installer and install Oktaprep from Tweaks 1.1.1.
3. Install 1.1.2 with update feature of itunes (shift + click for windows/option + click for mac)
4. Now we will jailbreak 1.1.2 . Download the jailbreak software for 1.1.2 : http://sharebee.com/75991537 or http://conceitedsoftware.com/iphone/site/112jb.html
On Windows, double click on windows.bat, on Mac, double click on jailbreak.jar (Make sure you have java installed)
5. Make sure the Community Sources are installed; Install anysim1.2U.
6. Go to Settings and turn on Airplane mode. Turn auto lock to never.
7. Run anySim 1.2U and follow instructions (BSD Subsystem is required for this)
Now we will jailbreak 1.1.3.
9. You should have 1.1.3 jailbreaked and unlocked.
Source(s): Unlock solutions
Special Thanks to - Lokireborn (helped me so much. You are the man. ) Macgeek15 ( you will be missed on these forums) Geek.dLL iPhone Dev Team Conceitedsoftware Nate True NullRiver.