From HowardForums Wiki
Basic CS tactics Let me start by stating a few things:
1 . Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who is routinely at the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If so, then feel free not to read this. csgo cheats
2 . (and this is in no way, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in the way of Tactics. Once you learn the maps in CS, even these basic strats can win a game every time (random headshots aside). Being an able NS commander, I feel I could give adequate information on how not to get chewed in to cat-food every circular.
three. Exactly like in NATURSEKT, I am going to piss and grumble in game in case individuals are doing bone-head things. We are even harder within the few NS gamers that have migrated a little in order to CS. SPECIALLY if I've actually seen you within the command chair throughout an NS video game. You need to know these things.
Here all of us go:
1 . Buddy program: Constantly stress this sufficient. Avoid getting anywhere with no buddy unless your own only goal would be to create a couple of noise like a distraction. In case you get removed before you really any information for your team, you might have still did not bring everything to your group. All they need to use is exactly what gun you have killed along with.
2 . Flashes: until you tend to be flat-broke, EACH AND EVERY player on the team must have two whizzes. This video game isn't intended for you to definitely wade into 3 camping enemies as well as gun all of them down without perishing. It's intended for you to have their insufficient mobility to your benefit.
three. Whizzes #2: Demand flashes in case you are out. Avoid round a window blind corner without 1 unless it merely requires isn't accessible.
four. Whizzes #3: Don't allow flashes go in order to waste since you know it may not need been effective just as much as you'd wished. A minimum of make use of the chance to obtain a peak nearby, or setup the other point is adobe flash. csgo cheats
a few. Terrorists in bomb-sites: Ts Who have found themselves unable to have caught in gun-fights for almost any amount of time. After that it amounts to an aligned death-match. While on anyone who has the main benefit of more accurate flame: you can more than likely lose. That is a gamble do not be getting.
6th. Flanking: Offers us a warm-fuzzy. Fastened down, yet know one other way across the back/side? One particular guy keeps these busy, the mediocre go close to. The main one guy can whole couple of noise to face mask the approach of the other group. Straight-up battles are for pushovers. I locate shooting someone at the rear of the top is more satisfying then studying my barrel in to his chest wishing he dies just before I really do. csgo cheats
7. Being pinned-down (goes back to 5): If two of your teammates circular a corner and get picked off by snipers, what should you do? In case you said, "Run right after them and try to kill the sniper" then just let me know as well as I'll shoot you within the face. A minimum of then the CTs won't get any money from your death. Oh, and if you do this when you have the bomb, I'll knife you every circular for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: If a teammate gets into a fire-fight and needs to retreat, don't block him by trying to get in your own bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even if he has 3 HP, he's still a body that you need to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there's a long buy-time for a reason. If a plan is made, and you ask why everyone is running a certain way, then you have failed even the most basic concept of "tactics. " (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS gamers: I shouldn't have to even explain this one.
11. Cover your own six: If there's four T's/CT's in a group and no one is watching the rear, you're asking to have reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your own radar, if you're within the back make sure to stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts go for a bomb rush, you might have the bomb. You get to the site and it's crawling along with CTs. What do you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you were closest to him, what do you do? Plant the bomb.
The whole point of a rush is to get the bomb down before the CTs can get into defensible positions. You have teammates that should be doing the shooting for you, let them. Having the bomb down is a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to run in to disarm it. They will even run in one-by-one if they aren't thinking right.
A basic NS strat I learned the hard way is: when faced with a superior foe, force him into a position where he either: 1 . has to meet you in combat on the terms. 2 . has been stripped of his ability to determine the outcome of the game.