Surfing the internet using your computer's bluetooth connection
From HowardForums Wiki
K-Jam Bluetooth Modem Connection on Mac OSX by drakmog contact kjamhelp AT drakmog.endjunk.com for any other questions
First We have to add BLUETOOTH Dial up Network Client to The K-Jam by downloading the below zip file that contains everything you need to make this connection work.
Download File Pack HERE: sawhny.com/kjam/KJAM_MAC_BLUETOOTH_CONNECT_KIT.zip
Before you start DELETE Any Bluetooth Profile you have Created With your EXISTING Mac, Done? Follow the Steps Below:
1. Install the BTHTools1100.PPC2003_ARM.CAB onto your K-JAM, by Copying the file to your Device and Running the file.
2. Soft Reboot (Hit the Reset Button on the Side w/ Stylus)
3. Go to Settings->Connections->Bluetooth and Add/Pair Your Mac Computer to your K-Jam device, then a Window will popup (some times you have to Add an Outgoing Port to the Pairing to make the window popup, if this is the case set the Outgoing Port to "Com 7" and continue), this will be the Bluetooth Tools you just installed, Make sure the checkboxes for "SERIAL", "ActiveSync" and "Dial Up Networking" are ALL CHECKED, and THAT UNDER "SERIAL" Com PORT is SET to 'Com 7'
4. Soft Reboot (Hit the Reset Button on the Side w/ Stylus)
5. Take BTWizardProfiles.dll And copy/paste into the "WINDOWS" folder of K-JAM / 9100
6. Create The Following Registry Entry:
[HKLM\ExtModems\bluetooth_dun] "port"="COM7:" "DeviceType"=dword:00000009 "FriendlyName"="Bluetooth"
7. Soft Reboot (Hit the Reset Button on the Side w/ Stylus)
8. Ok now on your Mac Go to your System Pref. and Bluetooth settings, Click on Devices Tab and click 'Edit Serial Ports' after you select your KJAM Device from the list. Make sure both checkboxes are checked and Device Service is set to 'Dial up Networking' and Port Type is set to 'Modem'
10. Set up the K-Jam device to Be Seen in Networking. Next Use The Modem Script i Included in the attatched File.
11. Setup the Configuration to not use PPP Header Compression etc.. like every other modem for Mac, but Don't Put an APN for your Number to Dial-Up, you actually have to type in a number. For Example use *99# For Cingular and also works for T-Mobile (Ive been told) And it works PERFECTLY!!! email me with any questions at kjamhelp AT drakmog.endjunk.com
Good Luck everyone! Let Me know if you need help, Also Cingular only works with *99# not with ANYTHING ELSE.
Source(s): Bluetooth solutions